| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perry, Ok in September is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in September is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly dry. Circa 111.3mm (4.4in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Perry, Ok September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Perry, Ok, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Perry, Ok:
- El Dorado, Ks, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 144.8 kms (90 miles) NNE
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 210.5 kms (130.8 miles) ENE
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) NE
- Newkirk, Ok, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 95.1 kms (59.1 miles) NE
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 233.2 kms (144.9 miles) ENE
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 102.8 kms (63.9 miles) ENE
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 149.5 kms (92.9 miles) E
- Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa - 249.2 kms (154.8 miles) ESE
- Webbers Falls ,Ok, Usa - 212.5 kms (132 miles) ESE